Integrate a broad repertoire of fascia focused movement and self-release techniques into your existing teaching practice
Course starts 17th September 2022
What you'll get:
- Moving Fascia® level 1 teacher certificate after successful completion of final assessment
- 30 hours of live training sessions and recordings
- Extra pre-recorded material
- Sophisticated online learning platform with all recordings and digital materials
- Private Moving Fascia® teacher training community forum
- Downloadable PDF Manual
- Peer discussion sessions for extra support
- Final assessment
- 1 year access to all recordings and materials
Prospective students must hold a movement teaching certification in Pilates, yoga, Feldenkrais, personal training and other modalities or be a qualified manual therapists (e.g. massage, structural integration, physiotherapy, exercise physiology, etc.)
It is also required that students must have an appropriate level of Anatomy and Physiology.
Previous completion of Moving Fascia Foundations is recommended but not compulsory.
A soft roller and a variety of therapy massage balls will be needed for the self-release and movement sessions.
You will receive an email with more details upon enrolment on the course.
Early bird available till 02/05/2022
Prefer to pay in instalments?
Check out our monthly payment plan instead.