Integrate a broad repertoire of fascia focused movement and self-release techniques into your existing teaching practice
Next course starts 16th September
What you'll get:
- Moving Fascia® level 1 teacher certificate after successful completion of final assessment
- Live online stream and recorded sessions
- 30 course hours
- Student online platform with all recordings and materials
- Private Moving Fasica teacher training community forum
- Downloadable PDF Manual
- Follow up discussion sessions for extra support
- Final assessment
- 1 year access
Prospective students must hold a movement teaching certification in Pilates, yoga, Feldenkrais, personal training and other modalities or be a qualified manual therapists (e.g. massage, structural integration, physiotherapy, exercise physiology, etc.)
It is also required that students must have an appropriate level of Anatomy and Physiology.
Previous completion of Moving Fascia Foundations is recommended but not compulsory.
A soft roller and a couple of therapy massage balls will be needed for the self-release and movement sessions.
You will receive an email with more details upon enrolment on the course.
Earlybird price available until 21/06/2021.
Prefer to pay in instalments?
Check out our monthly payment plan instead.