March 2023 - January 2024
with Ana Barretxeguren
Hybrid: Join online or train in person in central Brighton, UK
Recordings will be made available to watch afterwards on our online platform for 12 months after the last module takes place.
Do you want to expand your practice as a movement specialist?
Join the Moving Fascia® Diploma to equip yourself with new understanding of fascial anatomy informed by the latest fascial research and translate it into self-release and movement techniques.
- Understand fascial connections and relationships throughout the body
- Explore the embryonic origins of fascia as the blueprint for our anatomy
- Apply theoretical fascial concepts to better understand movement patterns
- Learn self-release techniques relevant to the specific needs of your clients
- Restore movement through fascia focused integration
The Moving Fascia® Anatomy Diploma is a modular course designed to deepen your understanding of movement anatomy from a fascial perspective. Modules can be taken individually or together to complete the full diploma.
1 x Moving Fascia® SOFT ball - Diameter 15cm each
2 x Moving Fascia® SOFT balls - Diameter 9.5cm each
You will need to bring these to each module.
This course is for Pilates, yoga and movement teachers from other disciplines, manual therapists and health care practitioners. Having studied anatomy to a basic level is a requirement for this course.
Pay in full instead and save £150