Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th November 2023
with Ana Barretxeguren
Hybrid: Join online or train in person in central Brighton, UK
Recordings will be made available to watch online afterwards for 3 months.
(9am - 5.30pm BST both days)
Spiralling Lower limb
What we will explore in this workshop:
- Myofascial relationships and integration - lower limb
- The anatomy of the tensile arches
- The core through the foot
- Stages of gait, timing, and force transfer through myofascial pathways
- Push, pull, reach - functional integration and rotational patterns through myofascial slings of lower and upper limb
- Myofascial release and movement techniques that enhance mobility, support and organisation
This workshop counts as one module within the Moving Fascia® Anatomy Diploma.
The Moving Fascia® Anatomy Diploma is a modular course designed to deepen your understanding of movement anatomy from a fascial perspective.
Modules can be taken individually or together to complete the full diploma.
Required for the workshop:
1 x Moving Fascia® SOFT ball - Diameter 15cm each
2 x Moving Fascia® SOFT balls - Diameter 9.5cm each
You will be offered the option to purchase this bundle after the checkout.
This course is for Pilates, yoga and movement teachers from other disciplines, manual therapists and health care practitioners. Having studied anatomy to a basic level is a requirement for this course.