Integrate a broad repertoire of fascia focused movement and self-release techniques into your existing teaching practice.
What you'll get:
- Moving Fascia® level 1 teacher certificate after successful completion of final assessment
- Live online stream and recorded sessions
- 30 course hours
- Student online platform with all recordings and materials
- Private Moving Fasica teacher training community forum
- Downloadeable PDF Manual
- Follow up discussion sessions for extra support
- Final assessment
- 1 year access
Prospective students must hold a movement teaching certification in Pilates, yoga, Feldenkrais, personal training and other modalities or be a qualified manual therapists (e.g. massage, structural integration, physiotherapy, exercise physiology, etc.)
It is also require that students must have an appropriate level of Anatomy and Physiology.
Previous completion of Moving Fascia Foundations is recommend but not compulsory.
• Please note:
A soft roller and a couple of therapy massage balls will be needed for the self-release and movement sessions.
You will receive an email with more details upon enrolment on the course.