Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd September 2023
with Ana Barretxeguren
Hybrid: Join online or train in person in central Brighton, UK
Recordings will be made available to watch online afterwards for 3 months.
(9am - 5.30pm BST both days)
Spiralling Upper Limb
What we will explore in this workshop:
- Myofascial relationships and integration - upper limb
- Coupled rhythms of the shoulder girdle
- Local stability and global integration of the arm to the trunk
- Push, pull, reach - functional integration and rotational patterns through myofascial slings of lower and upper limb
- Myofascial release and movement techniques to enhance mobility, support and organisation
This workshop counts as one module within the Moving Fascia® Anatomy Diploma.
The Moving Fascia® Anatomy Diploma is a modular course designed to deepen your understanding of movement anatomy from a fascial perspective.
Modules can be taken individually or together to complete the full diploma.
Required for the workshop:
1 x Moving Fascia® SOFT ball - Diameter 15cm each
2 x Moving Fascia® SOFT balls - Diameter 9.5cm each
You will be offered the option to purchase this bundle after the checkout.
This course is for Pilates, yoga and movement teachers from other disciplines, manual therapists and health care practitioners. Having studied anatomy to a basic level is a requirement for this course.